Monday, February 9, 2015

Divine Nature 6- Developing Divine Qualities

I recently finished Divine Nature #6. For this you develop divine qualities. There were multiple scriptures that I read to help me know what Divine qualities I can develop. Some them I found in the scriptures are:

  • Peacemaker
  • Loving one another
  • Joy
  • Gentleness
  • Long suffering
  • Goodness
  • Faith
  • Forgiveness
  • Charity
  • Gentleness
One of my favorite scriptures I read was 1 John 4:2
" And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also." 
I like this scripture because it is saying that if you love God you love everyone, even your enemies. I tried to be more gentle for two weeks. I prayed for help and tried to keep the spirit with me.

 I  memorized this scripture, wrote on a piece of paper, and hung it up to remind me to love God. I challenge you to memorize it.

Well that's all for now. See you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment