Friday, October 11, 2013

My Dreams - Individual Worth Value Experience 4

I have just completed the fourth value experience in the Personal Progress Program.

You are preparing now to fulfill a unique mission on the earth. Read Doctrine and Covenants 88:119. In your journal make a list of your hopes and dreams for your future home, family, and education and some important things you would like to accomplish in your life, including becoming a wife and mother. Then write a plan that will help you achieve your goals. Share this plan with a family member, leader, or friend." - Individual Worth Value Experience 4




I have many hopes and dreams for my future. Here are some of them:
  • go to college
  • be a good mother
  • have a family
  • have a house of prayer
    • a house of fasting
    • a house of faith
    • a house of learning
    • a house of glory
    • a house of order
    • a house of God
  • have a willing family that will help anyone
  • to be an example


To achieve my goals, I will strive to read the scriptures and pray every day. I will also try my very hardest to exceed in school and go to college. I will follow my standards. I will get married in the temple and have a family of my own. I will have family home evening with my family to teach them to have a love for the gospel.

What are your hopes and dreams? What will you do to obtain them?

-Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment