Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Spiritual Gifts and Talents--Individual Worth Value Experience 7

I completed the Individual Worth Value Experience #7.

For this Value experience, I read the required scriptures, then I asked three people to tell me about some of the positive qualities the Lord has given me.

It was nice to read these letters!


God gave each and every one of us different and unique gifts. These are a few examples of gifts my church leader, my dad, and my friend told me I have: faith, happiness, confidence, being selfless, creativity, integrity, knowledge, and many more.

I can continue to develop these gifts by praying, keeping my standards and striving to choose the right. I can use my gifts to lift others up and to serve. I know I am a daughter of God and that he personal gave me special gifts. -
See ya! -

No comments:

Post a Comment